pspp-dev

Re: patch: put unique dictionary indexes into internal variables

From: Jason Stover
Subject: Re: patch: put unique dictionary indexes into internal variables
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 17:08:38 -0500

On Thu, Jan 08, 2009 at 01:46:01PM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> Ben Pfaff <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Hi Jason.  Here's the patch I promised.
>
> Based on Jason's later comments, this might not be needed after
> all.
>
> Jason?

'sorry to keep waivering, but now it looks like I could use such a
patch.  The reason is that I need to use all the functionality around
the obs_vals member of the variable struct. I could rewrite that
functionality using the code in category.c, without using a new
variable. Or I could just make a new variable and use get_obs_vals,
etc.

I'm thinking it will be easier to make the new variable, in which case
the patch is necessary.

-Jason