pspp-dev

Re: Pspp-users Digest, Vol 27, Issue 9

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Pspp-users Digest, Vol 27, Issue 9
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 21:00:12 -0700

Jason Stover <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 10:18:53AM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
>> unknown-1 <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> > Good point, but I still asking myself if it wouldn't be better
>> > if there was a wiki where people could write down how they
>> > installed PSPP on there preferred distribution.
>>
>> There is a PSPP wiki.  You are welcome to add instructions there
>> on how to install PSPP on particular platforms:
>>         http://jstover.motd.org/cgi-bin/oddmuse.cgi
>
> http://jstover.motd.org is shorter and should also work.

Thanks.  I checked that link into the PSPP webpage also.

Strangely, the link (even the longer version) hasn't shown up at
        http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/index.html
even though I checked it in over two weeks ago.  I wonder what's
up with that.  I thought that these things were supposed to get
automatically mirrored over to www.gnu.org as the CVS for them
was changed.
--
God leaned close as mud as man sat up, looked around, and spoke.  Man blinked.
"What is the purpose of all this?" he asked politely.  "Everything must have a