pspp-dev

Re: Building against old libraries

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Building against old libraries
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:09:20 +0800

OK.  How about the attached patch.  It adds an option to ./configure
called --enable-anachronistic-dependencies which relaxes the gtk+
version.

This can't address the gettext issue, because that's determined at
the automake level.  I suggest that Ed just changes the [0.17] to
[0.16] in hist local copy until lenny has become stable.

J'

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 12:20:28AM +0100, Ed wrote:
     Works for me.

     Ed

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3