pspp-dev

Re: libpspp + Perl module somewhere down the road?

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: libpspp + Perl module somewhere down the road?
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 22:26:20 -0700

Ben Pfaff <address@hidden> writes:
> John Darrington <address@hidden> writes:
>> Integrating it into PSPP will require some (not too hard) changes to
>> the src/data tree.  One of the problems is that src/data depends on
>> libgsl --- but for a trivial reason --- it uses gsl_is_finite.  I
>> think we did this because the C99 isfinite function wasn't available
>> on BSD or something.  Unfortunately it's not yet part of gnulib
>> either.
>
> I'll make that the next gnulib module that I write, then.  I
> committed to gnulib a module for the "round" function just a few
> days ago.  (Haven't yet had time to submit a PSPP patch to start
> using it.)

isfinite is now available in gnulib.

I haven't had a chance to look at your Perl patch yet, or to
finish up my work to fix bug #21280, "gui truncates system
files".  Will try to do so tomorrow.

(I've been busy at work.  Funny how they expect me to give their
code priority just because they pay me ;-)
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org