pspp-dev

Re: Creating gui dialogs for procedures

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Creating gui dialogs for procedures
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 22:37:40 -0700

> Following a brief conversation with Jason this morning, I bashed out
> the attached memo describing how to add dialog boxes for procedures to
> the gui.
>
> It's completely unreviewed, so probably full of ambiguity and
> persiflage.

I've got a PSPP developers guide on the back burner.  It's pretty
incomplete.  Would it be worthwhile nonetheless to present it for
review so that we had a good place to put the GUI dialog guide?

The developers guide actually comes along with a few source code
patches that change things that didn't make sense when I tried to
justify them in prose form.  I guess we should review those
separately, to make sure that everyone agrees that they are
improvements.
--
"GNU does not eliminate all the world's problems,
 only some of them."