pspp-dev

Re: non-recursive automake

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: non-recursive automake
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:29:56 -0800

> That said, the non-recursive automake seems to be working fine at the
> moment (at least for me).

One thing that worries me about the non-recursive automake is
that, at least for me, it's sticking all of the object files in
the root of the build tree.  That implies that we can't have both
foo/bar.c and quux/bar.c, because their object file names would
conflict.  I don't much like that, if so.

I haven't downloaded your new tarball to see whether anything has
changed.

--
"A computer is a state machine.
 Threads are for people who cant [sic] program state machines."