pspp-dev

Re: File Structure Reorganisation Iteration 2

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: File Structure Reorganisation Iteration 2
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 20:24:27 -0800

> I've posted another tarball (same place as the last two).

Thanks.

I'm still working on getl.  I've not had much time the last few
days, but it'll get there, and the code will be much nicer afterward.

> 2.  Tests can now be run as standalone shell scripts, which was tricky
>     before.  Just cd to the top of the source tree and type
>     ./test/command/aggregate.sh

That's nice--it's a little easier than "make check
TESTS=command/aggregate.sh", which is what it took before.
I hope it works with separate build and source dirs.
--
"A computer is a state machine.
 Threads are for people who cant [sic] program state machines."