pspp-dev

Re: file-handles

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: file-handles
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 21:24:10 -0800

> I noticed that you made some changes to file-handle-def.[ch]
> I was wondering why there's no longer a destroy_file_handle function
> or equivalent.

Because file handles last as long as the PSPP process.  There's
no way to destroy them.

Is there some reason that you need to destroy them early?  Can
you explain?
--
"I knew it was a bad sign when I drove through Hell (MI) on Wednesday
and there was snow on the ground and all the standing water had a