pspp-dev

API?

From: Serge Beaulieu
Subject: API?
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 08:33:40 -0400

Hi folks,

Complete newbie to the world of PSPP here.  I just discovered PSPP 2 days ago and I am amazed!
I am a long time user of spss and have been using it's syntax files for over a decade, more recently starting learning the utility of it's script files for formatting output.

I used unix ... years ago and because I have a small business I am now learning lots about debian linux.  Now that I have found pspp, I'd like to help out the community (if I can) maybe as a tester?.  I am not a C/C+ or C#  programmer but I have programmed (as a beginner programmer) in Delphi, dbase, and a few other languages and am willing to help in some small ways.

I was wondering, does PSPP have an API?

Serge