pspp-dev

Re: anyone want to implement these transformation functions?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: anyone want to implement these transformation functions?
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 07:22:11 +0800

On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 10:09:36AM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:

     I checked in expression code that uses your functions.  I put
     them in the PSPP source tree in a new library I called
     "gsl-extras", and I replaced the gsl_ prefix by gslextras_ to
     avoid conflicts should gsl in the future add those functions.

Just a little point:

/* cdf/hypergeometric.c
 *
 * Copyright (C) 2004 Jason H. Stover.
 *

If Jason is going to retain his copyright in these files, then
we need to add an appropriate readme to this directory. (See
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/External-Libraries.html#External-Libraries
)

Alternatively, if Jason wishes to assign his copyright to the FSF,
then he needs to get the appropriate paperwork together (if he's not
already done so) and we need to change the copyright notice in these
files.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3