pspp-dev

Latest CVS compile on Mac OS X

From: Marshall DeBerry
Subject: Latest CVS compile on Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:56:29 -0500

Just got around to getting the latest CVS and going through the compile on
my Mac--which is now running OS X 10.3.8.  I'm now getting the following set
of error messages regarding a "en_GB.po" module:

Making all in po
test -z "en_GB.gmo" || make en_GB.gmo
/sw/bin/msgmerge --update en_GB.po pspp.pot
/sw/bin/msgmerge: en_GB.po: warning: Charset missing in header.
                                      Message conversion to user's charset
will not work.
en_GB.po:10:2: parse error
en_GB.po:10: keyword "en_GB" unknown
[snip]
/sw/bin/msgmerge: found 67 fatal errors
make[3]: *** [en_GB.po] Error 1
make[2]: *** [stamp-po] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

I haven't really gotten into this yet--any ideas?  I believe the last time I
compiled this I was at OS X 10.3.6.

Thanks,
  Marshall