pspp-dev

Re: Logo prototype

From: P.C.J.G. Brunier
Subject: Re: Logo prototype
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:10:14 +0100

Hi Ben,

The half in the box pie chart means something like....
PSPP brings up the full potential of your data.
The box representing PSPP with the difference of data with or without PSPP.

In the new alternative (pspp3.png at the same address) I added the same blue color scheme.
I also added a reference to GNU. Now PSPP is more a part of GNU.
Let me know what you think about it.

Patrick

Ben Pfaff wrote:

"P.C.J.G. Brunier" <address@hidden> writes:

It's been a while but this morning I had some time creating a logo.
Please take a look at http://www.brunier.nl/pspp/pspp2.png

I think it's a step in the right direction, but I'm not sure it's
there yet.  What is the inspiration for the half-in-the-box pie
chart?  I second the suggestion that we restore some kind of GNU
reference.  I think I liked the blue color scheme from the
earlier logo idea better.