pspp-dev

Signal handling

From: John Darrington
Subject: Signal handling
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:52:46 +0800

Ben,

I'm trying to improve the way signals are handled in PSPP (to clean up
temporary files etc.), and I need to think carefully about reentrancy
etc.

I'm not sure that I can easily cope with all cases using the pre-posix
signal(2) --- I would rather use sigaction(2).   I remember you had a
problem with this in the past.  What was your objection to the use of
sigaction(2) in PSPP ?

John

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3