pspp-dev

Re: plot.h

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: plot.h
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:15:23 +0800

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 05:08:03PM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:
     Jason Stover <address@hidden> writes:

     > Make gives me:
     >
     >         In file included from examine.q:48:
     >         chart.h:25:18: plot.h: No such file or directory
     >
     > The problem was this line in chart.h:
     >
     >         #include <plot.h>
     >
     > I looked around, and am completely plot.h-less. Where
     > can I find plot.h?

     I suspect that this is a header from libplot.  If you don't have
     libplot installed, you should do so.

Your suspicion is correct.

     John, have you considered compiling in plotting support only if
     libplot is available?

Yes. I should do that ( see my earlier comments re: Cygwin).  Also if
we're not going to be able to integrate the charts with the output
very soon, then at least I should make charts fail a little more
gracefully.  Currently it'll just crash if there's no X display upon
which to render them.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3