pspp-dev

Re: webmaster wanted

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: webmaster wanted
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:31:06 +0800

It had crossed my mind whether to do something about this.

The thing is, what's on the site at the moment pretty well corresponds
to the latest release, and I thought there was little point having the
web site talk about all the fancy features etc. if they weren't
available to casual users.

Anyone who can be bothered to check out of cvs and compile PSPP, can
probably also take the time to browse the Changelog and read the
texinfo manual.

So IMHO there's not much point updating the website until there has
been at least another pretest release.   Is there any reason why such
a release can't be done soon?

J'