platform-testers

[platform-testers] new snapshot available: grep-3.10.12-0f2c

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [platform-testers] new snapshot available: grep-3.10.12-0f2c
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 18:58:19 -0700

Special thanks to Bruno Haible for his tons of excellent Gnulib work.
This snapshot uses the very latest of gnulib, automake and autoconf.
We are very close to a major autoconf release, so any testing you
do may also help with that process.

I hope to release grep-3.11 on Sunday.

grep snapshot:
  https://meyering.net/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz      1.7 MB
  https://meyering.net/grep/grep-ss.tar.xz.sig
  https://meyering.net/grep/grep-3.10.12-0f2c.tar.xz

Changes in grep since 3.10.7-e498:

Jim Meyering (3):
      tests: skip y2038 test upon touch setup failure
      build: update gnulib to latest
      doc: note when a bug was introduced

Paul Eggert (2):
      grep: improve PCRE2 version output
      grep: make -P survive JIT compilation failure

Changes in gnulib since 3.10.7-e498:

* gnulib 217e359999...dd0a48f50a (69):