platform-testers

[platform-testers] Release candidate mpc-1.3.0rc2

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: [platform-testers] Release candidate mpc-1.3.0rc2
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 11:24:25 +0100

Hello,

thanks a lot to all who tested the first release candidate and sent us
useful feedback. We have incorporated it into a second version, which
should hopefully solve in particular the problems encountered on 32 bit
architectures. The tarball is here to test:
   https://www.multiprecision.org/downloads/mpc-1.3.0rc2.tar.gz

I will be away for the weekend, but will be happy to work on remaining
problems next week (and even happier if no problems are found,.but better
now than after the release!).

All the best,

Andreas