pigeoncide-devel

[pigeoncide-devel] [Pigeoncide] Progress on the CGI-Assets

From: Marc Modrow
Subject: [pigeoncide-devel] [Pigeoncide] Progress on the CGI-Assets
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 02:29:20 +0200

Hi guys. (Mainly our spaniards^^)

I created a first staff - the architectural design. uploaded the 2 .x files(tip&body), the texture as .png (both models use the same texture file - only different areas of it) and a test render from 3dsM as png. Also I created a pan and a baseball bat as our first 2 weapons. Same here as for the stick (1x .x + 1x.png + preview png each). Ville who is doing the boy atm asked if it was possible to merge the animation from multiple files, as he seems to have created each animation in an individual .max ... would be nice to know for me too. How is it going with you guys? We have only about 6 weeks left until the project should be done. Any need for UI elements yet? And if so would you prefer pixel or vector graphics? And any details on the level architecture/technology you'd need? Still going for random levels or should we create ready made ones?