pigeoncide-devel

[pidgeoncide-devel] today's meeting

From: Sari Sariola
Subject: [pidgeoncide-devel] today's meeting
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:18:23 +0300

Hi,

just wanted to let you ll know that I can't make todays meeting. Also our courses are changing next week(meaning mine and marc's)and it looks like we will have classes until four on most days which would make meeting before the lectures on wednesday pretty impossible. Can't say for sure before meeting the teacher though as our timetables seem to change quite rapidly depending on the teacher.

But if you guys have some material(pictures, drawings, whatever) I'd love to see it as I'm hoping to have time to plunge into the deep waters of character developement at the end of the week.

Sari

Windows Livessä voit järjestellä, muokata ja jakaa valokuviasi.