Bug report

From: danche . choi
Subject: Bug report
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2022 16:45:36 +0100

When I try to optimise some jpg files, using this command line:
parallel -j4 --sshlogin $SERVER1,: --trc {} jpegoptim ::: *.jpg
It prints out an error message saying that there is a bug:
parallel: This should not happen. You have found a bug. Please follow
https://www.gnu.org/software/parallel/man.html#REPORTING-BUGS

Include this in the report:
* The version number: 20210822
* The bugid: Cannot figure out version of rsync:
* The command line being run
* The files being read (put the files on a webserver if they are big)

If you get the error on smaller/fewer files, please include those instead.
You can get the stats from the message.
Please try and fix this.
Thanks
--

Sent by Danche

Did I mention I use GnuPG (a openPGP software)? Check out FSF's guide on GnuPG

BTW, my PGP key fingerprint is 9BC0 C3E5 312B D061 12D7 A0C5 9D7E 58CC 5263 487A.