papo-hackers

[Papo-hackers] Auto-Renewal

From: Sandy Funk
Subject: [Papo-hackers] Auto-Renewal
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:48:50 -0800

Just have a look

Clisk here: http://beentheredonethatnot.com

Could you let me in on — Then it came, it came at once, the way all the really
ideas came, rounded and smooth and utterly persuasive in its baleful perfection.
Paul pressed the heel of a palm against his wincing mouth.
God takes us when He thinks it's time and a writer is God to the people in a
story, he made them up just like God made us up and no one can get hold of God
to make Him explain, all right, okay, but as far as Misery goes I'll tell you
one thing you dirty bird, I'll tell you that God just happens to have a couple
of broken legs and God just happens to be in MY house eating MY food and.