papo-hackers

[Papo-hackers] via libre's patch

From: Marcos Dione
Subject: [Papo-hackers] via libre's patch
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:57:31 -0000

DISCLAIMER: some features added maybe will seem wrong and maybe where
hacks now deprecated. those you think are ugly, pleasse feel free to
discuss them either in your (gnue-dev) mailing list or in ours
(papo-hackers; see cc).

  the patch on GFDisplayHandler is a hack to make gnue work properly
with argentinian dates.

  the MainMenuBar/MainToolBar patch is also included; now I realize
there is a way to do that already (hide menu/toolbar). it's there
anyways. feel free to drop it. but anyways, the patch contains some
modifications on how wx's forms are built, separating the menubar, the
toolbar and the shortcut association (i.e., calls to EVT_MENU) just to
avoid to build the menu when I'm not using it. this must be the most
discussed patch and you can drop it.

  please, again, just try to talk to us for explaining what we've done
and why we've done it. the gnue-dev ml is fine with us.

  good luck patching :)

--
La gelatina hecha con vodka pega mas que 'La Gotita'
            --oyente anonimo del programa de radio "Dos tipos audaces"