Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issue with Body_to_Imu and DCM

From: Jochen Rieger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issue with Body_to_Imu and DCM
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:08:09 +0100

Thanks for answer.
I have a fixed wing, it is recommended to use DCM. Should i use int_cmpl_quat on fixed wing or better turn the IMU?

Regards.
-Jochen

2012/2/15 Felix Ruess <address@hidden>
Hi Jochen,

what AHRS algo are you referring to?
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Subsystem/ahrs has the current status
So if you are on the dev branch, you are fine using int_cmpl_quat, it will deal with all BODY_TO_IMU rotations correctly.

float_dcm does not handle this correctly, patches are welcome!
But due to limited time, I'm not going to fix that one. I would recommend to use int_cmpl_quat anyway.

Cheers, Felix