Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FlightGear not working

From: Tilman Baumann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] FlightGear not working
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 11:07:43 +0000

Ceterum censeo...

Don't reply if you start a new thread.

Your mailer sets headers indicating this. Which screws everybodies thread view.
Thanks

On 04/12/11 10:30, Eduard Iten wrote:
Hi everyone,

I tried to get FlightGear visualisation working, but I had no success. I did:

1) Compile for simulation in paparazzi center
2) Start simulation by button in paparazzi center
3) Clicked on "Stop" for the server process in paparazzi center
4) Insertet -fg 127.0.0.1 for the server process command, and clicked on repeat
5) Started fgfs (Version 2.ö0.0-4ubuntu1): fgfs --fdm=null --native-ctrls=socket,in,30,,5501,udp

Now I started the flight in gcs, but in flightgear, there happend nothing. I suspect that --native-crtls is wrong, as I can't find this command line option in the manuals. Any ideas?

Regards, Edi