pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Cannot build pan with html parser enabled

From: Heinrich Müller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Cannot build pan with html parser enabled
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 21:46:39 +0200

Am 02.10.2012 20:48, schrieb fredbezies:
Hello.

Since html parser was added, I cannot get pan - git version - to get build.

Here is the error log I got :

checking for GTKSPELL... yes
checking for WEBKITGTK... no
configure: error: Package requirements (webkitgtk-1.0 >= 1.8.1) were not met:

No package 'webkitgtk-1.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables WEBKITGTK_CFLAGS
and WEBKITGTK_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

And of course, webkit is installed, either gtk3 version or gtk2 one.

Any idea to fix that ?

I'm on archlinux, and I maintain - well I try to - pan-git package :

Thanks.

I pushed a fix for this missing pkg to master, but nevertheless check
what pkg-config --modversion webkitgtk-1.0 says. If it isn't there, you have the same problem as I had. In the end I copied the .pc file for pkg-config from the 3.0 version (see attachment)
Install all -dev packages and javascriptcore 1.0

cheers