pan-users

[Pan-users] squished headers pane columns

From: thufir
Subject: [Pan-users] squished headers pane columns
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 23:06:21 +0000 (UTC)

I've done a clean install of Ubuntu 12.10 and have a few kinks to work
out.

One oddity is that Pan can display either Subject or Date but not both in
the header pane.  On the same computer, it used to work fine, there would
be a subject column and a date (and author, etc) columns.

In preferences | Headers if more than one column is selected, only one of
those columns is available.

The scrollbar at the bottom does scroll horizontally, but will only show
a single column at a time.

I'm using LXDE now instead of whatever weird GNOME 3 "unity" thing Ubuntu
installs by default, probably that's the problem, but thought I'd ask
here first.

thanks,

Thufir