pan-users

[Pan-users] Something to pass along

From: Bob
Subject: [Pan-users] Something to pass along
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 03:32:02 +0000 (UTC)

It really does not bother me, but, thought I would pass the info along.

All the versions after 0.133 have, on my 3 Mint distros, and 1 Ubuntu
distro, the same little problem.

When I download a multi part binary file, each time I do so, the .Par2
file is listed as corrupted.  It never actually has been, as I still use
It either with parchive or pypar2 to check the re-assembled file.  And
if there is an error, using this corrupted file, I can use it and the associated
recovery files to correct the errors.

Just passing this along.

bob