pan-users

[Pan-users] What went wrong?

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] What went wrong?
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 17:58:55 +0000 (UTC)

        I've been doing fresh installs of Fedora 17 on various machines.
Today I did an scp over my LAN, copying ~/.pan2 from a machine still
running F 16 to one of the 17s. Now Pan on the F17 crashes every time I
try to get into it.

        It shows me a list of subscribed groups, truncated top and
bottom; the ones whose names I see are on gmane or grc.com, with no
mention of any on giganews nor news.opera.no

        When I try to click on a group's name, Pan disappears.

        It does let me look at the Event Log, which shows a bunch of
lines saying it has expired various scores, but no errors.

        If I look at the task list, and tell it to go online, it gives me
error 481, whatever that is.