pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Keeping Pan alive?

From: Jack
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Keeping Pan alive?
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 13:03:57 -0400

On 8/9/21 12:55 PM, Dominique Dumont wrote:
Good news. I've reached out to Gnome admins and I now have developer access to
pan repository.

That said, I've not seriously programmed in C++ for 25 years and I currently
don't have much available time. So don't expect a revolution. But I will
review and merge MR provided I can understand them. I'll also cut a release
from time to time.

All the best

Dod

Thank you for doing this.  I have used c++ more recently, but not in any serious way, so I'm no better than you at reviewing MR's. However, if you have any specific questions, I think it is likely someone here will be able to provide a relevant comment.  In addition, I think you can probably figure out from earlier posts in this list which MR's are really critical for a new release.  I think the top priority now is getting out a new release that will be acceptable to the major distro's.  I'll try to test some of the important MRs and provide comments as relevant.

Jack