pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Commit 7618ee65, custom shortcuts?

From: Heinrich Mueller
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Commit 7618ee65, custom shortcuts?
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:28:18 +0100

Am 19.01.2012 07:07, schrieb Duncan:

If it's the latter, this might still be better if it has a reasonable UI
and/or a logically sorted config file.  The old way seemed rather hackish,
but FWIW, it /is/ what the gtk-based claws-mail is using as well, with a
different filename of course, but because it used the same method, it was
rather easy for me to use the same techniques on claws-mail as I was
already using for pan, when I switched from kmail to claws-mail due to
kmail's akonadification.  But I'm quite concerned that I don't lose the
ability to configure the same shortcuts for stuff that doesn't have
shortcuts by default, the old way, but that I was able to configure
shortcuts for using accels.txt.

I will deprecate accels.txt in favor of a ui-based solution.

Cheers.