pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Please test pan if you are able to prepare for the next

From: Nicolas Richard
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Please test pan if you are able to prepare for the next release.
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 11:43:41 +0100

Le 08/01/2012 14:51, Heinrich Müller a écrit :
Thanks for any people willing to participate. Leave bugs at bugzilla or
here. Thanks again.

I get a segfault when visiting (i.e. clic on the name in the left pane) any (well, tried only 4) group. Something about "gtkimage.c" missing :
IA__gtk_image_clear (image=0x0) at gtkimage.c:2289
2289    gtkimage.c: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type.
        in gtkimage.c

In greater details : I started pan using gdb, but I have no idea how to really use the debugger so I did "run --debug", then "bt" in it, hoping that this will provide sufficient info. Here is the result:
http://pastebin.com/RLUVw6Dr

Please note that I "git pull"ed just today for the first time since you merged your branch into the official master.

--
Nico.