pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] OpenSSL and the GPL: License problems

From: Heinrich Mueller
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] OpenSSL and the GPL: License problems
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 08:22:46 +0100

Am 24.12.2011 00:03, schrieb walt:

Thanks Heinrich :)

I see you've required gnutls=3.0.9. Is that restriction really necessary, or could I use 2.10.5 instead? My linux distribution has masked gnutls-3.x
because of insufficient testing.  I could hack around that restriction if
I really need to, of course ;)

Do you have a link to the source distribution? I don't see any tags in the git branch leading to 2.10.5. I could compile it for myself and then test if all the functions are supported,
but I guess it should be easily possible.

Cheers.