pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] OpenSSL and the GPL: License problems

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] OpenSSL and the GPL: License problems
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 12:45:13 +0000 (UTC)

Heinrich Mueller posted on Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:18:37 +0100 as excerpted:

> 1. NNTP isn't dying afaik, as I'm a regular binary downloader.

I guess that bit should have been in quotes.  I wasn't saying it was
dying, but rather, that many others say it is.

(I'd simply say that eternal september wasn't so eternal after all.  Now
that not everyone and their brother gets news via their ISP, it can again
flourish, out of the limelight.)

> 2. I knew of this problem long ago, and I'll be revamping the SSL
> stuff to use GnuTLS in the near future.

Cool. =:^)