pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] at b2069b3 now -- I think I figured-out one little thing

From: Heinrich Mueller
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] at b2069b3 now -- I think I figured-out one little thing (Re: ANN: SSL Support))
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 22:32:57 +0100

Am 11.11.2011 21:03, schrieb SciFi:

It might be that the pem file needs to match
the "officially registered" names for the certs.
And for Pan keep track of that gook, somehow.   ;)

(...)

Does this make any sort of sense at all?
(honestly asking)

Yes, my code as of yet reads the pem files and
matches them with the filename. Perhaps I'll just a map-based
approach with a file telling which certificate belongs to
which server and i just name them after the md5 checksum or
something.
That was just the simplest thing for me, because normally the
user doesn't rename his certificates as pan stores them automatically.
I think I'll implement an option in the servers.xml file.

Cheers.