pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Pan hung during newsgroup processing (Re: My list of pre

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Pan hung during newsgroup processing (Re: My list of present problems with Pan.)
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 03:14:09 +0000 (UTC)

SciFi posted on Sat, 22 Oct 2011 18:11:05 +0000 as excerpted:

> Firstly, I definitely know the temporary-hang is for _that_ task _only_

OK.  Just asking.

I must admit that I've been rather disappointed in pan's being able to
block stuff so well here, as I though I/Linux was past that, at least
with multi-core and multi-spindle-md/raid.  =:^(

> For brevity I'll leave my blabbling here.  :)

What is the "brevity" concept of which you speak? =:^)

(Well, hoping this post at least demonstrates that as a /bit/ of a joke,
but the joke wouldn't work nearly as well for people with typically more
typical length posts, I expect you'll admit.)