pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Re: REQ: some way to make selected header line visible

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-devel] Re: REQ: some way to make selected header line visible
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:50:03 +0000 (UTC)

Konrad Karl <address@hidden> posted

address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Tue, 13

Feb 2007 16:32:43 +0100:

> I cannot see any difference between 0.123 and 0.124, unfortunately.

0.124 has a more urgent issue ATM, sig delimiters and quoting.  It does seem
part of the problem I had been seeing with keeping an article visible has been
fixed, but perhaps not all of it.  With the quoting issues ATM I'm not going
to be doing a lot of other bug checking until that's at least semi-resolved,
however.