pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Re: How to un-cache an article

From: Darren Albers
Subject: [Pan-devel] Re: How to un-cache an article
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 17:38:29 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 00:22:36 +0100, Konrad Karl wrote:

> Even better: create an option to make an nzb out of selected
> articles, ignoring the cached status.

This actually wouldn't be that hard to put together since Pan has all the
basics available to do this.  I /think/ what you would want to do is
something very similar to do_download_selected_Article () and instead
of adding it to the queue call a function similar to nzb_to_xml to write
out the tasks. There are some additions you would need to make such as
adding a dialog box to get the path for saving the file etc....

I haven't looked deeply into this part of pan to know for sure but I think
that should be all you want to do, Charles can step in and smack me if I
missed something  ;-)