pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Copy link function

From: Darren Albers
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Copy link function
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 11:44:03 -0500

Anuj Verma (Kevin) wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> In the message body: upon a URL, right click does not provides a "copy
> link" function.
>
> Is this a known issue ?
> Are there any plans for the same in future releases ?
>
> Regards,
> Kevin

It isn't really an issue as much as a feature request.  I haven't seen
anyone ask for it yet but if you would like this feature added you
should file a feature enhancement request via bugzilla and document what
you would like to see.

I am not sure of the usefulness of this since you can manually select
the URL handlers in Pan so you shouldn't need to paste the link into a
browser.