pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] bug in uulib/fptools.c + patch

From: Jarek Sobieszek
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] bug in uulib/fptools.c + patch
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 10:24:28 +0200

I've applied the idea of this patch to a couple of other
fixes that I found with valgrind in _FP_fgets this week.
What do you think of:

I does fix the problem when long lines of certain length, would cause
skipping over subsequent headers. Forcing CR at the end of the string
does limit usable header length to 254, but that's not a real problem.
I've only seen Path: headers this long, and they are not used for
anything. The original had this limit at 1023.

Regards,
Jarek