pan-devel

[Pan-devel] bug with false multiparts

From: K. Haley
Subject: [Pan-devel] bug with false multiparts
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 23:24:41 -0600

When pan considers an article a multipart, it refuses to display anything even when the article is actually a single part.

anime video vidcaps [4/12] - 9.jpg 208kb

based upon the subject line pan assumes that this is a multipart, which is ok. However when I select it pan doesn't show anything in the body pane. Not even subject and author. I have checked the cache file, adn it really is a single part image. I even tried saving the attachment but it didn't work.