pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Re: Further info - Re: Newbie: Can't find source code fo

From: robert mcdonald
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Re: Further info - Re: Newbie: Can't find source code for 0.14.90, can't get CVS to work
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 09:01:28 -0800 (PST)

Charles are you out there?

CVS has some serious improvements over the currently
released versions. I'd really like to see the beta
process begin. If you don't have the time to devote to
it, do you have any objection to a group of us from
this list getting the process under way (identifying
the critical bugs, fixing them and then releasing an
official beta)

<address@hidden>,