pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Newbie: Can't find source code for 0.14.90, can't get CV

From: DPA
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Newbie: Can't find source code for 0.14.90, can't get CVS to work
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 22:26:12 -0500

Oh and if you want to post the problem you are having with building or downloading from CVS someone can probably help you.

JoN wrote:
William, I suggest you learn to read before you attempt anything as advanced as
an email troll.

All the releases under that directory are prior to 0.14.90.

Good luck in your future career as a speedhump.

Jon