pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Newbie: Can't find source code for 0.14.90, can't get CV

From: William Harrington
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Newbie: Can't find source code for 0.14.90, can't get CVS to work
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 21:21:43 -0600

On Feb 6, 2006, at 8:20 PM, JoN wrote:

William, I suggest you learn to read before you attempt anything as advanced as
an email troll.

All the releases under that directory are prior to 0.14.90.

Good luck in your future career as a speedhump.

Jon

Jon,

Yeah, well I figured since you couldn't get cvs of 0.14.90 you could get the latest release and use it till then. And I wasn't trolling. First, I thought it was a typo of 0.14.0.90, then I remembered there was development of 0.14.90 going on and it was sent and too late to make changes. I just let it go. Not sure why you didn't either. Besides, the cvs server seems to be doing fine, now. Later failed troll detector. Also, if you count the number of times I post, I doubt I'm even considered a troll. At first it just seemed like a versioning typo to me till it clicked in my head right after I sent the mail. I am sorry if you think I am a troll and that I reduced you to 5mph to go over a non existent hump.

Sincerely,

William