pan-devel

[Pan-devel] CVS feature request: Increase single binary image preview to

From: Brad Sims
Subject: [Pan-devel] CVS feature request: Increase single binary image preview to three parts.
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:16:24 -0600

The ability to view the first part or two of those, without having to download
the others, just as PAN can now do with the first part of two-article post
binaries, is what I am requesting... I am running the CVS as of 08/31/2005
and do not have a problem with testing this.

Is there a setting somewhere in the source code I can tweak? Where would I
look?

--
The sentences are
too long and no mention of season