pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Specialized Answering Service For Your Business.

From: Specialty Answering
Subject: [Pan-devel] Specialized Answering Service For Your Business.
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 07:34:14 +0000 (GMT)

Trouble viewing this e-mail? Click Here to visit Specialty Answering Service's Website. This e-mail is an advertisement for Specialty Answering Service. Does Your Business Need An Answering Service?
Welcome to the Next Generation in Call Center Business Solutions Offering Top Rated Answering Service Support At Affordable Prices And Helping Businesses Grow One Client At A Time More Information? Call Specialty Answering Service's main office at: 1-888-532-4794 For pricing & plan information, please call our main office. Click Here to explore our website.
What Makes Our Service Different? - Very competitive pricing & no contracts - It's like having a 24 hour personal secretary for a fraction of the cost - Our skilled operators present a professional business image - Our pricing is per call, NOT per minute - We let you test us out for TWO WEEKS FREE Don't be scared of 'FREE'. The TWO WEEK TRIAL is a no obligation period where we prove our service to you. There are no automatic sign-ups and no tricks. If you have a service, keep them and just forward your phones to us for two weeks. If you don't use a service, take this opportunity to see how we can benefit you. Please Click Here for more details.
Click Here to view our Privacy Policy. If you have any questions about our privacy policy, contact Specialty via email at address@hidden, call us at 1-888-532-4794, or write us at Specialty Answering Service P.O. Box 60368 King Of Prussia PA 19406 Questions? Feedback? EMAIL US or call 1.888.532.4794. We participate in responsible e-mail marketing. To be removed from our e-mail distribution list, please CLICK HERE to submit your name to be purged from our database. DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS E-MAIL.