pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Various problems when launching pan CVS (bis repetita)

From: GISQUET Christophe
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Various problems when launching pan CVS (bis repetita)
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 15:16:27 +0200

K. Haley wrote:
If you've tried the test case and gotten the same buggy results then by
all means add a me too to the report, including your OS & the glib
version(s) you tested with.  I've never actually built glib for windows,
I just use Tor's builds.

I've done so. And the good news is that I tested with almost success the patch from the other bug.

The succes is with gtk 2.4 toolchain (atk+glib+pango+...). If pan CVS is linked against a recompiled glib-2.4.7 with this patch, then I can hapily use pan CVS.

However, glib CVS HEAD (2.7.3) doesn't work as well. But I went through a major trouble to compile it, so this is not unexpected. I'll try with 2.6.5 patched.

I'll update glib's bugzilla with my findings.

Regards,
--
GISQUET Christophe