pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] DB update

From: Dave Chand
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] DB update
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 00:38:55 -0400

Hi,
I don't see a link to the pan snapshot on the site.
Dave

On Apr 30, 2005, at 3:03 AM, K. Haley wrote:

http://www.zianet.com/lost-coder/technoblog

Well, I've made a lot of changes since I last posted here.  Anyone
interested should check the link above since that's where I post my
updates.  Its definitely reached the point where some help would be
really nice. The entire Task code base could use some attention from a
caring coder willing to get it working again.  I made some progress in
that direction when I converted it to GObject, but their was a lot I
didn't do.  I'll try to answer any question that come up.