pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Bug?: problem with follow-up and non-iso-something chars

From: Charles Kerr
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Bug?: problem with follow-up and non-iso-something chars
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:48:09 -0700

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 09:35:01AM +0200, address@hidden wrote:

> When I give followup to a posting that contains non-iso-8856-1
> (or whatever) chars, then I cannot send it. I'm not sure if this
> only happens with "send later" and then "send pending posts" or
> that it always happens.
>
> When I try to send pending messages, Pan responds with something like
> "... posting contains non iso-8856-1 chars, use "(null")" instead,
> but refuses to send it. If I look into the sendater folder and click
> on THAT message, Pan freezes.
>
> I use a quite recent version of Pan 0.12 fix from CVS (2 days old),
> so it is from after the fixes that were done on this. So I hoped that
> it would be solved, which seems not the case.
>
> Well, I hope that this is sufficient for a bugreport. I hate filing them :-)

If it's not in bugzilla, it gets lost.  It is a pain, but it takes you less
time to report a bug than it does for me and Chris to collate Pan-users
against bugzilla. :)

Please file a bug report with
(1) what you typed above,
(2) pan.sendlater containing the artilce that's causing so much grief.

cheers,
Charles