pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Feedback wanted: Pan 0.12.90 toolbar

From: Bas Mevissen
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Feedback wanted: Pan 0.12.90 toolbar
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:40:40 +0200

On Monday 24 June 2002 01:13, Charles Kerr wrote:
> I've put up a screenshot of the first draft of the default Pan toolbar
> for 0.13.0 to get pan-users feedback.

It's very cool. I wanted to propose that for some time already.

What do you think of letting Pan resemble Microplanet Gravity's user
interface? I think it to be very cool.

Unfortunately Gravity development is dead  :-(( (was commercial), but they
left the last release as freeware (look for grav25.exe or
ftp.microplanet.com). It starts in Wine, but the dbase functions don't work.
So it is just enough to see what the GUI does.

Just my 2 Euro cents :-)

Bas.