oroborus-user

Re: [Oroborus-user] Oroborus 2.0.15

From: Stefan Pfetzing
Subject: Re: [Oroborus-user] Oroborus 2.0.15
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 03:33:30 +0200

Hi Ferran,

Am 13.07.2005 um 12:53 schrieb Ferran Jorba:

Hello Stefan,

oroborus (2.0.15) unstable; urgency=low
  * New Release.
* Add some Themes (defold, bluecurve, mkultra, Elberg_Red, Elberg_Green,
    Elberg_Blue)
  * Fix "oroborus -V".
-- Stefan Pfetzing <address@hidden> Fri, 1 Jul 2005 16:41:07 +0200

Finally! 2.0.15 still works on Sarge (just dpkg -i it), and I'm running it now.

Yup I finally managed to do something again on Oroborus ;)

Its nice to hear that 2.0.15 works without a hitch on Sarge. - Hopefully I'll get the time to implement automatic (dpkg|rpm) builds sometime soon.

bye

Stefan

--
        http://www.dreamind.de/
Oroborus and Debian GNU/Linux Developer.